Imaginative, Effective, Influential. We search worldwide for exceptional people from all backgrounds infused with these qualities. We don’t have jobs to fill; we have careers to build. Our business is transforming brand equity into action. Changing behaviors and changing expectations that people have of brands inspired our existence; and continues to influence everything that we do today. We’re always looking for hard working, passionate, brand-focused experts who want to join us as we transform the way we inspire people to buy well.
Our team is looking for a Junior Copywriter to join their team. The Copywriter will develop and execute creative marketing ideas to solve client challenges. They will focuses on the content and copy of the creative product. They will collaborate primarily with an art director to generate ideas and create concepts and visual designs that are on strategy and on brand to achieve client objectives.
For this position, experience in shopper and retail marketing is a must. This position is onsite, full time in our New York office. Remote is not an option.
• Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, journalism or relevant field
• 2-5 years of experience as a copywriter, preferably in an agency or in-house creative department
• Basic understanding of advertising and marketing principles
• Understanding of how to craft language that is introductory, educational, inspirational, formal, humorous, straightforward and can overall grab the attention of the viewer
• Knowledge of current trends, pop culture, current and past design themes
• Able to communicate clearly, thoroughly and succinctly both verbally and in writing; can clearly articulate an ideaand the reason(s) behind a specific creative direction
• Able to accept constructive feedback and apply in work
• Current knowledge and understanding of where and how people interact with media, including at home, on the go, while shopping, mobile, broadcast, print, event, etc.
• Collaborates well with others, demonstrated by partnering with other creatives to successfully brainstorm and concept ideas
• Anticipates potential problems and obstacles to project success, communicates concerns and develops solutions
• Proactively seeks out additional projects during lull periods